Thivine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thivine

Online ED Discussions for both people recovering and those still Dieting

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dieting! What Is Your Method To Losing Weight?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

♡Admin♡

♡Admin♡
Admin

This is the Dieting page

You can post any way you've lost weight in the post or currently. Even if it didn't work that well we all need to remember that everybodys body is different and diets work differently on other people.

There is nothing wrong with trying out a new diet, it may even work even better for you than your current diet :-)

Here is my first diet. I have transposed this diet into many different forms on many other ED discussion forums and with the progress that other people documented on the forum it seems it didn't fail anybody else either.

I already had eating problems in the past and had resulted in boredom eating and getting fat. After really seeing what I looked like I knew I needed a strict and controlled diet.
I bought a new notepad (but you can use what you please) so i could write down my rules and leave space for my progress.

My rules consisted of:
at least 200 calories a day - no more than 400 though. at least a litre of water every day
a daily exercise regime with up to 10 different workout regimes within it. Mine included: a mile jog on the treadmill, skipping for 10 minutes, 50 squats, 50 sit ups, 10 Press Ups, 20 back ups (unsure of name but burns back fat), lift 3Kg weights at 10 lifts a set and doing two sets, jogging on the spot andwould finish off two stretches. Not specific as they were alternate on mood.
Document in your progress notes and weigh yourself when you wake up, before and after every meal, and before bedtime. This way I had real progress on how my body took in what I ate so I could actually make a difference to myself.
And that was it. Yoi don't have to stick to mine, it is only a guideline for you all to use to make your own suitable diet. :-)

https://thivine.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum